Terrestres Servo Coronas considers complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve our service to uses in the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the entity that has made the complaint.
Terrestres Servo Coronas Compliant policy is:
- to provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint;
- to publicise the existence of our complaints policy and procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint;
- to make sure everyone at Terrestres Servo Coronas nows what to do if a complaint is received;
- to make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way;
- to make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired; and
- to gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of the work of Terrestres Servo Coronas.
Will your compliant be handled Confidentially?
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Who has Responsibility?
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Board of Directors of Terrestres Servo Coronas.
How do you make a complaint?
All complaints in relation to the activities of Terrestres Servo Coronas can be made in writing to our registered office address:
Terrestres Servo Coronas
4 Market Street
Devon, EX17 2AJ
How will your complaint be handled?
Our aim is to acknowledge any complaint within two working days of the complaint being received.